CECNE has extensive experience in institutional strengthening,
capacity building and infused learning.
CECNE has extensive experience in institutional strengthening, capacity building and infused learning. CECNE’s clients include private organizations, government ministries, departments and agencies. CECNE has established strategic alliances with international institutions and firms in order to provide its clients with a broader range of expertise and services.
THE SPECIFIC SERVICES PROVIDED BY CECN/EDUCONSULT INCLUDE:
- Program Planning and Curriculum Development
- Review of existing programs and design of new program structures to ensure that academic offerings appropriately serve the needs of students and the community
- Preparation of program outlines and course descriptions, including learning objectives, learning resources, teaching aids, course sequence, program pre-requisites and instructional methods
- Staff planning, training and recruitment
- Assessment of appropriate numbers and categories of instructional staff based on program requirements
- Determination of appropriate administrative and support staff requirements
- Outline of options, policies and procedures for the recruitment of staff
- International and/or local recruitment of all categories of staff, including advertising, application processing, interviewing, assessment, ranking and selection of candidates, reference checking, contract preparation, logistics and orientation of new staff.
- Development and delivery of staff training programs
- Infused Technology Consulting: Needs assessments, strategic planning, design, delivery and implementation of programs for educational institutions and organizations
- Customized training programs
- Needs Assessment
- Completion of needs analyses to determine the specific education/training requirements of an organization
- Selection of themes for conferences and topics for seminars/presentations including the recruitment of international and local speakers/presenters
Fill the form & Apply Now